Hey beauties! I posted this photo on my page this January and “Esha Naz” requested a tutorial. So, I just wanted to quickly do this for her.
Let’s get directly into it, shall we?
- You need your scarf to be in place for the whole time you’re wearing this scarf. Place the maxi scarf on your head. The left side will be shorter than the right one.Fold your scarf from the front, place it on your head, pull down, curve the sides and pin it under your chin. Make sure it’s secure and tight. Take a bobby pin and insert it on top of the head, so that your scarf stays in place.
- Take a piece of the fabric a little from the back and pull it forward placing it on top of the head. Pin it in place. Then take some more, pin it in place. Then some more. Keep creating folds until you have the fabric falling to your back reaching your shoulders and not extended than that.
- Take the shorter side (left side) of the scarf and pin it to the right side over your ear.
- Take the longer side and wrap it around your head loosely so that the ground for your layers is formed in the front.
- Repeat step two with the new layer, making sure that each fold is placed perfectly behind the former one. So the folds are nicely placed on top of the head one by one, creating beautiful layers to the front.
- You will have beautiful layers by now. Place pins where needed to keep the scarf in place.
- And viola! You’ve got multi layered scarf. Set it as required and it’s done.
Hope this was of some help. If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the comments below.
Till next time!
The only email address you can reach me at is Munazzabangash@hotmail.com