What you need:
- Nail polishes. (Black for base, and others for polka dots. Base and top coats.)
- Dotting tools. (Or Q-tips, pencil, anything that can help create a nice dot.)
- Apply a base coat to your nails. This will help with the staying power of your nail art. Wait two minutes for it to dry.
- Apply a layer of black nail polish. Let it dry. If it’s thin, apply another coat. Let that dry as well for at least two minutes.
- Take different colored nail polishes and use the dotting tools to add thick polka dots on the nails. Let it dry.
- Add smaller dots in the middle of all the polka dots. Make sure the inner dots match the base, i.e, the color black.
- You can end it here and get a great nail art. But since I wanted to something different than than the “Sophisticated Easy Everyday Nail Art“, I added even smaller dots inside the black ones. These dots matched the outer rim of each polka dot. You can create this dot with a pencil or a thin dotting tool. Whatever is convenient.
- This step is conditional. Add small dots all over the nails. It can be any color so as long as it compliments the base.
- Once dry, top it off with fast drying top coat.
And Viola! We’re done! Here is the tutorial in picture format.
Please make sure to let me know what you guys think about it. A single comment from you guys can make my day! So, please take the time and comment below what you think about this nail art, and what would you amazing people like to see next on DP Beauty? I was thinking, maybe a lipstick collection? What do you say? Let me know in the comments below.
I have so many blog post ideas for this blog. So many series! If you have any more suggestions, I’m all ears.
Also, I wanted to ask if you guys were interested in a Q&A. Everything beauty related. If interested, conveniently drop you questions in the comments below, or email them to me at Munazzabangash@hotmail.com, or you can easily drop them on my Facebook page!
Make sure to follow me, I follow back! ❤
Okay guys! Till next time.
The only email address you can reach me at is Munazzabangash@hotmail.com