Hello beauties! Today we have with us the amazing Amna Farhad from Makeup By Amna Farhad! She’s a talented makeup artist that I absolutely love. If you already know Amna Farhad; it’s a gain, but if you don’t; what are you waiting for? Read about her down below.
(You can easily reach her at her Facebook Page.)
1. Since when have you started this makeover service? What triggered you?
-I always loved makeup and my love for makeup triggered when I started watching girls applying makeup on YouTube back in grade 7 when YouTube was fairly a new thing!
2. How do you stay motivated and what keeps you going? An inspiration?
-My family is the one who constantly has my back as i climb up the ladder! It’s due to their undying support, I am where I am.
3. What is your signature look that you and your clients both love?
-Gilded gold eyes with a jet black winged liner paired with a deep pink pout is my favorite look to do!
4. What is “makeup” to you?
-Makeup, for me is just a fun way to experiment different looks on yourself and get your creativity flowing! It’s rather a good way to enhance your features than to try to change them!
5. Any funny or cool experience with a client that you would like to share? Who has been your favorite client so far?
-I love interacting with my clients while i am doing their makeup. It’s lovely when we click on same interests regarding anything! Oh and I have got the sweetest clients, its hard to select one!
6. What about a bad experience? Any failures, mistakes or regrets? A type of client you would refuse to take?
-With any kind of profession one is bound to meet different kinds of people! Clients who come late and then ask us to rush, hence getting the other clients late are not always delightful as we are very strict with time management at our studio.
7. Any message you would like to give to all the aspiring makeup artists and hairstylists? Any tips?
-Patience. Be patient with time as you can’t become successful in one night, and be persistent with your work!
8. Recommend us a freelance beautician that we can contact for next month’s interview, if you think they should be featured.
-Some of my favorite makeup artists are Zara Imtiaz and Kiran Khan.
1. Besides makeup and beauty, what are your interests? Passion?
-Makeup is my sole passion and interest! If i am not doing makeup, i am probably browsing through makeup stuff and buying them and if not that, then i am certainly catching up with makeup tutorials/ ideas! All in all, makeup is always on my mind.
2. What is your biggest pet peeve, generally?
-Unblended foundation or creased concealer.
3. If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
-Extravagance. I believe that rather than buying a third branded bag or a 10th Lawn suit (because you cant repeat any) it’s preferable to help those in need.
4. What, according to you, is the philosophy of life? Biggest lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
-The world doesn’t care about you so stop worrying what people have to say about you! Do whatever you want to do and stay heedless to negativity.
5. What has been the best moment of your life so far?
-There have been quite a few amazing moments! They are a bit too private for me to talk about them publicly!
6. One rule, according to you, that should be followed to lead a happier life?
-Do whatever makes YOU happy, not the world.
7. What is the biggest beauty secret for any woman, according to you?
-Water. Keep yourself hydrated all the time. It really helps to deal with literally everything!
8. Best way to connect with you?
Thanks for being with us! It was great to have you.
Here are some of the looks Amna Farhad has done. Show some love.
If you want to be featured on this blog, you can write us a Guest Post. (Note: Only the post with original content [related to beauty] will be featured on Desirable Purity. If your post lacks in originality or quality, have the write to reject.)
Till next time; love you all. 🙂
The only email address you can reach me at is Munazzabangash@hotmail.com