We’re back with yet another interview! Today with us, we have Pareesa Kehar! Read about her below and show some love!
- Since when have you started this makeover service? What triggered you?
I was always into makeup , since I was a child. I was actually kind of good at it like I used to enjoy doing it and this is something that my friends and family made me realize. So I thought to give it a shot and started learning it, took hundreds of classes and workshops. Officially I have been doing this since 2 years now.
- How do you stay motivated and what keeps you going? An inspiration?
I won’t lie there are times when I really feel like quitting. Like there are times when I can’t manage things because of my studies and all but when I see a happy customer, when I see how a person completely transforms through makeup and that look at their face is what keeps me motivated.
- What is your signature look that you and your clients both love?
It’s all about glitters these days. As I say glitter is my favourite color 😄 Pale gold smoked out eyes pairing it with a bold lip that’s something I love to do and my clients love it too
- What is “makeup” to you? (philosophically)
Makeup is not a tool meant to make an ugly thing beautiful. It is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exits. This is something I read long ago and truely believe in.
- Any funny or cool experience with a client that you would like to share? Who has been your favorite client so far? A favorite memory.
I haven’t had any funny experiences with clients but there was this client who came to me for her makeup but she wasn’t sure if I was the right person to come to. She was already very upset with her previous makeup done by someone else. So she came to me I did her makeup and she absolutely loved it. She went back home and her husband was completely in love with my makeup too and she called me and said that her husband wants her to come back to me for the next event too. That’s something that made me so happy. Like I was so glad her husband liked my makeup cause lets be honest at the end of the day we do dress up for them, don’t we? 😉
- What about a bad experience? Any failures, mistakes or regrets? A type of client you would refuse to take?
I have never had any bad experience and I am so glad that I haven’t. All my clients have always been so amazing. The only issue I have is when the clients are late. I hate when they do that. I don’t like when people waste other’s time.
- Any message you would like to give to all the aspiring makeup artists and hairstylists? Any tips?
For those who want to get into this field I would say do whatever you like to do. There are no rules to makeup just do what you think looks great. No technique or no makeup is wrong or right. Makeup is fun and just have fun with it ☺️
- Recommend us a freelance beautician that we can contact for next month’s interview, if you think they should be featured.
(Amna Farhad has already been interviewed here. Check it out!)
- Besides makeup and beauty, what are your interests? Passion?
Makeup is my only passion. I sleep, dream, eat, drink makeup if that makes any sense 😂 but besides that I am a film student and film making is something that I really like and enjoy.
- What is your biggest pet peeve, generally?
People not caring about their personal hygiene. I mean how hard is it to do that?
- If you could change one thing about this world, what would it be?
This world is created by the most creative supreme being. How and why would I want to change anything about it? It’s perfect the way it is 😊
- What, according to you, is the philosophy of life? Biggest lesson you’ve learned in life so far?
Haha its funny how you have asked this question from a totally wrong person. I am not a philosophical person at all I am just a simple girl who gets happy at the smallest of things and lives life to the fullest.
- What has been the best moment of your life so far?
There are so many I don’t know which ones to tell. As I said I get happy at the smallest of things. Every Saturday is the best day of my life because I get to eat my mom’s briyani 😄
- One rule, according to you, that should be followed to lead a happier life?
Don’t keep too much expectations. From anything or anyone.
- What is the biggest beauty secret for any woman, according to you?
Makeup is an art and our face is a canvas.
Imagine someone painting on a bad canvas how’s the result going to be like? That’s exactly how it looks on the face. Your skin plays an important role in makeup. Bad makeup on good skin still looks amazing. But good makeup on bad skin won’t look the same.
- Best way to connect with you?
You can like my Facebook page
Or follow me on Instagram
You can even follow me on snapchat to know more about me
Snapchat : pareesay
Thank you so much for being with us here! It was a joy getting to know more about you! ❤
Last week’s interview: Kiran Khan
Till next time, peeps!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin