Assalam o alaikum! Welcome back to my blog. Two of my lovely friends volunteered for this shoot. Syeda Ayesha Imam was the Photographer, and Sonia who modelled for this look. Makeup and Hairdo is by me; Munazza Bangash. This was the recent makeover I did for the page.
I am so happy with how this look turned out to be. She looked stunning mashaAllah. What do you think?
- L’Oreal Hydra Total 5
- Makup Revolution Ultra Face Base Primer
- L.A girl Orange color corrector
- L.A girl Pro Conceal (Creamy Beige)
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation (120)
- Kryolan Stick (F1)
- Kryolan loose powder (TL-2)
- Makeup Revolution Iconic Pro Contour kit
- Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow (Pure)
- Makeup Revolution blush (Treat)
- Mary Lou-Manizer + Odbo Cookie blusher
- Nyx Matte Finish Setting spray
- Kryolan Fixier Spray
- L.A girl pro conceal (to prime)
- Kryolan loose powder (to set)
- Makeup Revolution I ♡ Chocolate palette
- Makeup Revolution Mono Baked eyeshadow (Heavenly)
- Makeup Revolution Mono Eyeshadow (Mountains of Gold)
- Mary Lou-Manizer
- Kryolan Aqua Cake Liner
- Seven Girl Mascarra
- Artmatic Eye Lashes
- Gold liner in waterline
- (Mixed a few of my favorite lip products.)
- Remington’s curling iron
- L’Oreal Paris Hair Spray
Here are some of my favorite pics from the photoshoot.
That’s all for today. I hope you guys enjoyed the post and that it helped you out in any way. For more, make sure to stop by my official Page (Bookings are open), my Youtube channel, and other social media including Instagram, Twitter, and you can also follow me on my Snapchat (MunazzaBangash) where I occassionaly post reviews, hauls, and makeup tutorials.
Make sure to LIKE and leave a COMMENT. I would love to hear from you guys. What are your holy grail makeup products?
The Hall of Beauty