*Listening to Chandelier (Sia)* – “I’m gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry.”
Welcome back, y’all, I’m here with another review! It’s Makeup Revolution’s Iconic Lights and Contour Pro Palette.
Makeup Revolution Iconic Lights and Contour Pro. The must-have palette for professional contouring and sculpting.
For both makeup professionals and makeup lovers, this palette has shades to suit different skin tones with 8 buildable shades designed to contour, sculpt and highlight.
Be Iconic. Contour like a Pro.
Okay, so first and foremost, I don’t believe in judging a product beyond their claims. So, what I’m going to do is see if they meet all the promises they make and then give you my verdict.
- Not luxurious
- Doesn’t feels cheap
- No mirror
- Transparent top
- Good-sized pans
I’m not sure if you guys can tell but we have 2 highlighters in here as well as the contour shades. These are not named so I’m just giving directions
- On the upper left we have an icy highlighter. It’s a stunning highlighter that will never suit my skin tone, so I have saved it for swatching and have reserved it for my clients who are as white as milk.
- Next to it, we have a kind of pinky setting powder that would also suit my clients with cool undertones.
- Then we have a beautiful, creamy banana shade for under the eyes.
- Then on the upper left corner we have another highlighter. But it’s extremely subtle. The shade will suit our Asian skins and I like using this in my daily makeup routine.
- On the lower left corner we have a shade to bronze with. I rarely use it because, hello…I’m a Pakistani.
- Then we have a contour shade with a slight shimmer in it. It’s barely visible. I love using this when going for an overall glowy look.
- Then we have a mauve-y shade that is great for everyday contouring.
- And at the lower right corner, we have a dark contour shade that I absolutely love on my brides!
(Please excuse the fact that my swatches are in reverse.)
- Very creamy
- Nicely pigmented
- Some fall out
- The Must-have palette for professional contouring and sculpting.
- Buildable shades.
- Designed to contour, sculpt and highlight.
- I do use it on my clients and rely on this more than any of my contour kits. Is it a must have? Well for the price point, I think it is.
- True! They build up like a dream!
- Well, a lot more than that, I’d say. We get setting powder, under eye banana powder, 2 highlighters (an intense one and a subtle one), a bronzer, 3 contour shades (for three different levels of contouring).
- Sturdy packaging
- Buildable shades
- Good for both professional and personal use
- Easily available online
- Creamy shades
- Fall out
- Simple packaging
- No mirror
Price: Rs. 1,550/- at Daraz.pk
Do I Recommend This? YES!
That’s it for today. Till next time!
THE HALL OF BEAUTY