*Listening to Without You (David Guetta ft. Usher)* – “I can’t take one more sleepless night without you.”
Today I review mono baked eyeshadows by Makeup Revolution. The ones I review here are used so much by now, and I have hit pan on one! And two of them I haven’t mentioned in the post today are my absolute favorites but I have used them so much that the packaging doesn’t look aesthetically pleasing and my silly ass didn’t take pics when I had first gotten them. So I would be reviewing these Delicious, Pure and Mountains of Gold.
These mono eyeshadows bring a vivid colour to the eyes that is very buildable and lasts all day. The payoff and intensity is truly amazing and so affordable you will want them all!
SHADES AND APPLICATION
Makeup Revolution has come out with a ton of shades for their mono baked shadows. I will review three of them here with the way I like to use each!
- Mountains of Gold (left one) – It’s a stunning golden shade. I love to use it on its own on the lid and sometime it looks absolutely lovely when I top off some of my eyelooks with a sheer layer of this. (Below is a picture of my model in our mehendi glam. On the eyes, I have used this shade very sheerly on top of the already done eye look. It took the look to the next level.)
- Pure (middle one) – This is such a beautiful transition shade that would go with any look you create (talking from experience). But the moment I saw this, I knew what a lovely contour shade this would be. I was right. This gives me the perfect invisibly sculpted cheeks and nose each time I use it. Never disppointed.
- Delicious (right one) – It is a cool dark brown shade. I saw this online and knew that this would be my perfect eyebrow shade. It is. I use it everyday! I’ve hit the pan already.
- Sturdy and secure
- Definitely not luxurious
- No mirror
- Vertically opening transparent lids
- Large pan for the price
- Brand name on the lid in gold
I would say that each individual shade has a different formula when you come to it, but none is dissappointing at all.
- Mountains of gold – It is a very creamy shade. It is not nicely pigmented, quite shimmery, and I love to top off any of my eye looks with this shade. It does have just a little bit fall out.
- Pure – It is quite stiff when you go in with your finger, however it does give lots of pigment and is completely matte. There is absolutely no fall out with this one.
- Delicious – This is such a creamy matte shade that I love to use on my brows, but it does have the tendency to smudge on the brows if touched too much. I also like to use this to darken up my outer corners when doing a smokey look. Though it does have a lot of fall out.
- Lasts all day
- Payoff and intensity
- True. These are very buildable.
- I use them on my clients and they always compliment me on how long the makeup lasted. I personally love them as well.
- I have five of them and haven’t been dissappointed by any. Very pigmented. Very intense.
- They range from Rs. 200 – Rs. 400 max! These are the most affordable single eyeshadows I have ever tried. The pan size is also pretty darn good.
- Very affordable
- Wide range of shades
- Secure packaging
- Travel friendly
- Not so luxurious packaging
- Some are a little stiff
- Some have fall out
RATING – 4.8/5
PRICE & AVAILABILITY – I got mine from Daraz.pk and I love them. Each for Rs. 225 only.
DO I RECOMMEND? – I freaking order you to get these! Take my word; you will not regret purchasing these.
That’s it for today. Till next time!
THE HALL OF BEAUTY