Liquid lipstick is a trend here to stay. It is one of the best things happened to the beauty industry, but it can be so expensive, especially in Pakistan. Clazona has come out with their liquid lipsticks and a wide range of shades at that, and the best thing about it is how affordable they are.
Here are my views about these famous liquid lipsticks. You will read pros, cons, other specifications and swatches!
- A variety of different shades to choose from.
- Extremely affordable (around PKR 160).
- Easily available at every makeup outlet in Pakistan and super markets; like Imtiaz.
- The formula glides on the lips smoothly and is very pigmented.
- Comfortable on the lips / not too drying.
- It does not get crusty or weird when layered.
- Ingredients are not mentioned (which means that it may contain high levels of lead which is very harmful), neither does it have any kind of description.
- They dry very quickly so you don’t get a lot of play time.
- Color changes slightly / gets darker over time.
- Cheap packaging. (But how much do you expect at such low price?)
- The lasting power is normal. It doesn’t come off quickly, but it doesn’t really stay on forever.
- Formula for each shade is slightly different, so each shade might perform differently.
- Color is not exactly the same as it looks in the tube (it is slightly darker).
- Basic doe foot applicator.
Since I don’t all the shades, here is a picture that was taken by Beauty and Dewdrop Blog:
Which brand is your favorite for liquid lipsticks?
Thank you so much for hanging out with me!
THE HALL OF BEAUTY