“There is no such thing as having too much makeup.”
The most requested review of all time on my blog and Instagram is of this Dermacol Makeup Cover Foundation. As always, I will make sure to keep it short, simple, to-the-point and informative as a lot of us feel uneasy reading long reviews.
Dermacol Make-up Cover provides outstanding coverage with a natural looking finish for your entire face and body. Your skin will be well balanced and have a velvety matte appearance.
Features: (from the website)
- For all skin types
- SPF 30
- Preservative free
- Extreme Coverage
- Full Coverage (but not extreme coverage)
- Does not look heavy if applied properly.
- Color corrector is not needed, but it is recommended.
- Does not settle into fine lines and creases if set properly.
- Does not break throughout the day even if you sweat a lot.
- SPF 30 makes it possible not to wear sunscreen underneath.
- It can be used on its own or mixed with other foundations to increase their coverage.
- Very affordable.
- Gets too oily and shiny throughout the day
- The packaging is extremely inconvenient as it’s a toothpaste like tube.
- Shade range sucks; there are no deep shades.
- Fragrance can annoy some people, though it’s not too over powering.
- Oil can break it up easily, so people with very oily skin may have an issue with this.
- There will be flashback in photos due to the SPF.
- It oxidizes so get a shade or two lighter than your skin tone.
I got the shade 210 which I still regret doing because it’s way too light for me and very pink toned, so I can not wear this product at all. I will be getting shade 218 soon which is more yellow toned and hopefully would match me.
It is full coverage but it will be sheered out once you use it with beauty blender. With a makeup brush, it will contain its coverage. With fingers, it will give very high coverage, though it will not look as blended.
And that’s it for today. If you like this post, then please make sure to Like, Comment and Follow the blog to support your girl.
Thank you so much for hanging out with me!
THE HALL OF BEAUTY