“Home is where your makeup stash is.”
When I ordered the Mod Skot Palette by Zay Beauty, I was skeptical since it is not that huge of a brand so far (Wishing great success in the future!) but then I convinced myself that I should give it a shot. There were a lot of great reviews about the palette and it pushed me more towards the idea of getting it. I am so happy that I did. This is one of the most amazing eyeshadow palettes that I have used; this one is used almost on a daily basis. And so I thought that this month, the Mod Skot Palette deserved to be under the spotlight. Here is my April’s Product of the Month.
MOD SKOT (adjective) – A Pakistani slang used to describe modern fashionistas.
MOD SKOT Eye Shadow Palette contains 18 high-impact shades to create an endless array of looks ranging from simple to glam. The segmentation of colors in this palette makes it incredibly easy for everyone to create beautiful eye looks in minutes. Want to look MOD SKOT at every occasion? This palette is all you would need.
Swatches: It has 18 amazing eye shadows, every shades complete in its own.
The Lid Metallics include:
Crease Blenders include:
Why this ended up in my Monthly Favorite:
- Pigmentation is on point and the shades are easy to blend.
- It’s a well planned out palette that has every color you need.
- The price is good for what it offers.
- It is easy to use even by the girls who have never used eyeshadows before as it guides you through the steps of eye makeup with segmentation of shadows in the palette. Plus, I love the names of each shade. I also love how the shade names are written on the actual packaging and not the plastic separator sheet that comes with it, because honestly, who keeps it?
- Packaging looks chic and is sturdy.
- It has a mirror, which is a huge plus for me.
Eye Looks Created with this Palette:
Thank you so much for hanging out with me!
THE HALL OF BEAUTY
Snapchat + Vero: /MunazzaBangash